Mike Flanagan, Centre Manager, is pleased to announce that Spindles Town Square Shopping Centre will be continuing their partnership with Dr. Kershaw’s and Maggie’s Oldham throughout 2018.
In 2017, Spindles Town Square Shopping Centre supported both charities in a number of ways:-
- Two computers were donated to Maggie’s Oldham to provide vital access to on-line support for their visitors
- A donation was made towards the “Shedquarters” project at Dr Kershaw’s hospice.
- Donations for both charities were collected throughout the year during the Kids Club sessions and over the Christmas months, any donations to the wishing wells in the Snowman feature were split between the two organisations.
- Banners were located in the Centre, to raise awareness of both charities
- Both organisations took part in the Charity Awareness Days, organised throughout the year.
Various events and updates will take place throughout 2018 and more information can be found on the Centre’s website www.spindlestownsquare.com or by clicking on the links to the charity websites Dr Kershaw’s Hospice and Maggie’s Oldham